Since I started a new job a few weeks ago, I have been trying to eat better and workout more regularly. Although, it hasn’t been as easy as I had hoped (it never is, right?), I think I’m finally on the right track. I try to not drink much alcohol, but there are just going to be times that I do, so I wanted to put together some ideas that won’t break the calorie bank.
In researching for this post, I found that many of the classic cocktails tend to have less calories (and sugar). Keep it simple and you will probably be less likely to overload on the calories.
You will notice that some of these recipes may use artificial sweeteners, which will help cut calories, but may not be the best for you. So I would substitute your favorite sweetener if you prefer (I’ve been using Stevia a lot lately).
And as always, please pin from the original source.
1. Birthday Cake Cocktail from Happy Food Health Life
2. Skinny Clementine Martini from Betty Crocker
3. Spiked Gingerade from Self
4. Ginger Cocktail from Easy Peasy Organic
5. Apple Ginger Calvados Cocktails from Gourmande in the Kitchen
6. Brown Derby from The Boys Club
7. Sidecar from The Glitter Guide
8. Mojito Inspired Sangria from Guilty Kitchen
9. Mango Bellini from Skinny Taste
10. Pomegranate Martini from Skinny Taste
11. Wine Spritzer from Skinny Taste
12. Blackberry Gin Fizz from Smitten Kitchen
13. Skinny Strawberry Green Tea Mojito from Mom on Time Out
14. Sunrise Cocktail from Iowa Girl Eats
15. Skinny Watermelon Martini from Skinny Mom
16. Cherry Martini from Skinny Mom
17. Skinny Watermelon Sangria from Skinny Mom
18. Skinny Bloody Mary from Skinny Mom
19. Slimmed Down Gin & Soda from Everyday Health
20. Refreshing Vodka Tonic from Everyday Health
21. Grapefruit Gin & Juice from The Realistic Nutritionist
22. Light Beer Berry Cocktails from The Realistic Nutritionist
23. Pink Pomegranate Passion from Hungry Girl
24. Semi-Paloma Splash from Hungry Girl
25. Coconut Cream Pie Cocktail from Hungry Girl
26. Pineapple Frojitos from Hungry Girl
27. Watermelon Fizz from Shape
28. Summer Peach from Shape
29. American Virgin from Health.com
30. California Greyhound from Redbook Mag
Don’t forget to follow The Pink Flour on:
This project may be linked to the following:
(Monday) Skip to my Lou, Craft-O-Maniac, (Tuesday) Sugar Bee Crafts, Inside BruCrew Life, Chef In Training, (Wednesday) The 36th Avenue, White Lights on Wednesday, Somewhat Simple, Lil Luna, Back for Seconds. Whimsy Wednesday, Buns in my Oven (Thursday) Chocolate, Chocolate & more Chocolate, House of Hepworths, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Frugal Girls, Sweet Bella Roos, Michelle’s Tasty Creations, Just my Crazy Kitchen, (Friday) Keep Calm & Link Up, The Country Cook, Live, Laugh, Rowe, Tatertots & Jello,Whipperberry,Serenity Now, Thirty Handmade Days,Weekend Wonders, Real House Moms, Shaken Together, (Weekend) Positively Splendid, Tidy Mom, I Heart Nap Time, and Six Sister’s Stuff.