This White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bark makes an easy and festive treat for Valentine’s Day!
Where has the time gone?? I can’t believe it’s almost February. And even more unbelievable is the fact that I’m 7 months pregnant – which means hello 3rd trimester. I know these last few months are going to fly by, so I’m trying to stay really organized and make sure I get everything done before the little one is here!
This White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bark is such a great treat to make for Valentine’s Day. It is easy, but looks so festive. I really liked the white chocolate spread on top of the sugar cookie because it tasted almost like frosting, but without the mess! This bark has been my afternoon pick me up at work the past two days, and I know I’m going to be so bummed when I’ve eaten my way through it!
White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bark
- 1 (16.5 oz) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough (I used Pillsbury)
- 12 oz of white chocolate candy melts (I used Wilton) OR 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups Red, White & Pink (Valentine’s) M&Ms
- Red, pink and heart sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out the sugar cookie dough to 1/4 inch thickness on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Flour your rolling pin and dough as necessary to keep from sticking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and remove just before the cookie turns brown.
- Let cool completely, approximately 20 minutes.
- Melt the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl or a coffee mug. I start by microwaving for 30 seconds, stir thoroughly. Continue to microwave at 15 second intervals until completely melted.
- Spread melted candy melts with a knife or offset spatula on top of sugar cookie and sprinkle on M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Let harden in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Break apart and store in an airtight container.
Adapted from Mom on Time Out