Here’s a quick and easy tutorial for how to make DIY christmas tags along with amazing Black Friday deals from Silhouette!
Today, I’m sharing an easy way to make tags for your Christmas presents using the Silhouette and adhesive cardstock. And make sure to keep reading to find out about the great deals Silhouette has going on for Black Friday this year so you can get your own Silhouette.
DIY Christmas Tags
1. Using the Silhouette design program, create scalloped circles approximately 3 inches in diameter. Using the cutting mat, feed the glitter cardstock into the Silhouette machine and cut the circles out.
2. Also in the Silhouette design program, create circles approximately 2.75 inches. In the middle of each circle, insert a Christmas tree shape or other shape, if desired. Using the cutting mat, feed the adhesive cardstock into the Silhouette machine and cut the circles out.
3. Next, peel each Christmas tree cutout from the adhesive backing and place in the center of the glitter scalloped circles. Punch a hole at the top of each tag and attach them to your package using ribbon.
Want to make these tags or other great projects with your own Silhouette? Well, if you’ve been thinking about purchasing a Silhouette Portrait or Cameo for yourself this is the time to do it. Silhouette has some amazing Black Friday deals – these a pretty much the best prices you will get all year.
And even if you already have a Silhouette of your own, now is the perfect time to pick up some extra Silhouette supplies since they are 40% off!
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
Aren’t these deals awesome?! I’m definitely going to pick up some supplies for myself. I’m thinking the fabric interfacing (so I can cut out fabric), chipboard, or double sided adhesive.
And if you have any questions about any of the deals, let me know and I’ll answer them (or I’ll find out the answer for you!).